Not only can you build your app with Appy Pie, but you can also promote it as well with their Appy Jump program. This program, while not yet in effect, promises to help users launch successful promotional campaigns for their apps through 3 simple steps.
- Customize Your Ads – You have control over the images, color and destination of your ads to suit your needs and fit your target audience.
- Choose Your budget – There are no contracts or fixed subscriptions with Appy Jump, just set how many app installs your budget can accommodate. You only have to pay for actual installs and not for any impressions or clicks made.
- Launch Ads and Measure Success – Appy Jump offers real-time access to app analytics so you can gain valuable insights on the performance of your apps on all platforms.
Appy Jump allows users to reach out to link-minded audiences who share similar traits to their current customers . Users can also choose the advert audience by assessing the size of their potential market and choosing the category of audience based on demographics such as age, purchases, behaviour and many others. The pre-defined custom audiences allows users to reach out to customers in a much safer and secure manner and to get noticed by users across multiple devices much easier. All this results in your app being exposed to a wider number of potential customers at a price you can work with. Hopefully, Appy Pie launches this program soon.
Aside from making mobile applications for your business with Appy Pie, they also offer a Game Builder. It is simple as choosing from one of the preset game styles, then customize it by selecting the different elements of the game either from their library or uploading your own. After that, all that is left is either publishing your game on Android or iOS marketplaces. There are currently 12 types of preset games available and 4 subscription options for the Game Builder.
- Free: Supports only HTML5 without the option to go live under your developer account.
- Basic ($15 a month per game): Supports HTML5 and Android with the option to go live under your developer account, app analytics, app monetization and 1 push notification per day.
- Gold ($30 a month per game): Supports HTML5, iOS and Android and comes with all the features of the Basic with the addition of unlimited push notifications.
- Platinum ($50 a month) Similar to the Gold subscription with the addition of being able to remove Appy Pie Branding on your game to have your own white label app.
Pricing and Features
Appy Pie offers various useful features to their customers. Offer In App Purchases, Contact Features, Augmented Reality and Push Notifications to customers. They also have Location Based Directories, Live TV and Video Streaming, Social Profiles, Photo Galleries and Pocket Tools. There are many other useful features offered by Appy Pie that you can take advantage of if you use their services, but in order to do so, you would have to get one of their subscriptions.
There are four subscription options offered by Appy Pie starting with their Free account with no credit card required. The Free account allows you to create a basic app for HTML5, iOS and Android but has limited additional features such as going live under your developer account, push notifications, analytics and other features.
The next level is the Basic Plan which costs $15 a month ($12 a month for annual billing and $500 per app for a lifetime subscription). While you would only be able to publish apps for HTML5 and Android, the Basic Plan offers the option to go live under your developer account, one-time free app submission, 5000/mo push notifications, app analytics with Google Analytics and, email and chat support.
The next plan is Gold, at $30 a month ($25 a month for annual billing and $1000 per app for a lifetime subscription). This comes with the same features as the Basic Plan but also includes publishing apps for iOS, an additional 5000 push notifications a month and telephone support.
The most premium plan available is the Platinum one which costs $50 a month ($40 a month for annual billing and $1500 per app for a lifetime subscription). This comes with the same features at the Gold Plan and supports all major platforms such as HTML5, iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry and Fire OS. It also has additional 15,000 push notifications a month and white labelling for your app.
What's the Verdict on Appy Pie?
Appy Pie Review 2017 – Conclusion
Presently, Appy Pie is one of the best and highly affordable app maker platform available in the internet. It also comes with a variety of exciting features that is necessary for building a professional and classy app. There are also monetization and reseller options available on Appy Pie, thereby making it a favorite for professional app developers too! By making use of this DIY app maker platform, you can save on your valuable time and money and still have an excellent app for yourself by making use of their innovative 3-step app building approach.
Appy Pie is highly recommended for both new and experienced app developers and it would definitely cater to their needs. Alternatively, if you are not sure about spending money on app development, you can always try the free version available before choosing any of the paid plans that are available.