If you are living in the United States and are interested in purchasing truBrain’s products, you are in luck! Shipping to destinations within U.S.A. are completely free of charge. While this is not true for other destinations, international customers will still appreciate the fact that the company deliberately takes a hit in orders (i.e. they do not make any money on shipping). For Canada, shipping costs a mere $10, while everywhere else will cost $20.
It is true that truBrain’s products are on the expensive side so if you are a bit hesitant to give them shot because of this high barrier for entry, then you might just like the fact that they are offering a free 14 day sample trial. After this trial, which you can cancel at any time, subscription to their Original nootropic supplement capsules will cost you $125 per month for a month to month subscription, $112 per month for a quarterly subscription, and $85 per month for an annual subscription. To give you a better idea of how much you will be actually spending, the quarterly subscription, which charges you for three months at a time, will cost you a total of $336. Furthermore, the annual, or yearly, subscription will cost you $1,020 in total.
Next, you can get a package consisting of 15 drinks for $50 monthly, or $60 for a one time purchase. Alternatively, you can order a package of 30 drinks for $85 per month, or $100 for a one time purchase. Or, if you really want to go all out, you can get a pack of 60 drinks and it will cost you $155 per month, or $190 for a one time purchase.
truBrain’s products use only the most high quality ingredients, as well the some of the most effective at enhancing cognitive functions. Moreover, they also make it a point to give a very detailed overview of the ingredients that they use. This is a great way of making their customers more aware of what it is they are putting into their bodies. Take a look below for a brief summary of the ingredients that truBrain uses.
- Piracetam – A well known nootropic supplement, this enhances learning, memory, and sensory sensitivity, as well as adding good neuroprotective benefits.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – This helps maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acids into cellular energy production. Also, this acts a potent antioxidant, as well as a neuroprotective.
- CDP Choline – This is used to build and repair cell membranes, support memory and focus, and improve brain structure.
- DHA – This Omega 3 fatty acid is crucial in improving overall cell health and reduce inflammation in the brain. It is also a vital component of skin health with some really powerful neuroprotective and ant-aging properties.
- Magnesium – This helps regulate excitatory responses in the brain, which, in turn, reduces cellular stress, and can have a relaxing effect.
- Tyrosine – This amino acid can help raise energy levels, increase vigilance, and improve mood and attention.
- Oxiracetam – Not suitable for every day use but just perfect in the right amounts, this can be used for a boost in analytical reasoning and overall cognitive function.
- Theanine – This particular ingredient has stress-relieving effects, promotes relaxation, as well as increases focus.
truBrain has both phonr and email support channels, should the need to contact them ever arises. Additionally, they also have their mailing address up on their Contact Us page. Alternatively, you can also take a peak at their comprehensive FAQ section, which should be of great help in tackling the most basic of questions.
What's the Verdict on truBrain?
truBrain Review 2019 – Conclusion
If you are looking for an online nootropic supplier with a unique product proposition that uses high quality ingredients then truBrain might just be for you. While it is true that the products that this company offers do not come cheap, the quality of the ingredients alone make their pre-made capsule stack and nootropic energy drink worth your attention. They also offer a free sample trial so you can see just how amazing their products are without committing to a subscription. So, what are you waiting for? Check out truBrain’s website now!