EZBob offers loans to small businesses of different industries such as Retail, Service, Real Estate, eCommerce, Grocery, Restaurants and other industries you can check out on their website. What they all have in common is the qualifications the person applying for the loan must have.
- Over 18 years old, director/owner/partner of a UK registered company
- 12 months registered UK business
- Valid Business Debit Card
- Minimum annual turnover of £10,000
Loan Amount and Monthly Payments
Want to check how much a loan with EZBob would actually cost you? You can check out their website and know exactly how you much you would be paying and what the breakdown is. Just set their sliders to the loan amount you desire — anywhere from £1000-120,000 — and the term slider to anywhere from 1-24 months and you will be given a breakdown of your monthly payments. Here is a quick example of a £50,000 loan for 6 months.
- Month 1: Principal £8,333, Interest £1,000, Total £9,333
- Month 2: Principal £8,333, Interest £833, Total £9,167
- Month 3: Principal £8,333, Interest £667, Total £9,000
- Month 4: Principal £8,333, Interest £500, Total £8,833
- Month 5: Principal £8,333, Interest £333, Total £8,667
- Month 6: Principal £8,333, Interest £167, Total £8,500
- Total Principal £50,000 + Total Interest £3,500 = Total Payment £53,500
EZBob offers excellent 24/7, UK based customer support in the form of Live Chat, Email and Telephone lines as well as a comprehensive FAQ section and a strong presence in popular social media accounts. Customer support doesn’t get any better than with what EZBob provides its customers as they not only aim to give a quality service, but also support to their customers.
What's the Verdict on EZBob?
EZBob Review 2020 – Conclusion
If you are a UK based small business owner who needs additional funds to expand your business or any other operation, then EZBob is the best place for you to go to for a loan. They offer quick and easy loan applications which typically get you funds within an hour if you are approved. Their loans are transparent so you will not be surprised by any hidden or additional fees. While they only cater to customers in the UK, EZBob is looking to expand its reach to more locations. EZBob is the best place to get a small business loan so check them out today.