Different Ways to Sell
People usually think that selling items online just means opening an online store or e-commerce website but it is not. Shopify offers different ways to get your online business up and running. Depending on the subscription plan that you get, you can avail of the different ways Shopify provides for you to sell you items. Here is a quick rundown of the ways you can sell your items with Shopify
- Online Store:Choose from over 100 store templates that you can customize to make it your very own and feature all your items on your own online store. You can showcase you products in an organized online catalogue organized by category so they are easy to browse.
- Point of Sale:They offer a POS that can accept multiple payment methods so you can transact anywhere. Whether you have s local store, go door-to-door or offer payment upon delivery to your customers, the POS allows you to accept those payments.
- Buy Button:Shopify offers an embed code that lets you present your products anywhere on your website with a buy button for easy purchasing. So you can make the most of your web space and sell your items all over your site.
- PinterestPins: They have partnered with Pinterest to let customers buy your products without having to leave the Pinterest If they pin an item on the app, it will automatically show a buy button which allows them to purchase and checkout right on Pinterest.
- Twitter Buy Now:Items that have been tweeted or shared on Twitter from your online store will automatically have a buy button so shoppers can purchase them without having to leave Twitter.
- Facebook Shop:More than half a billion people are on Facebook every day so reach that market and sell items on a hop section of your Facebook page. Customers can enjoy browsing on a desktop or mobile device and not have to leave Facebook to make a purchase.
Shopify has different subscription plans with varying features so you can pick the one that is right for your needs and fits your budget. To give you an idea, here is a quick comparison of the different plans that this company offers.
- Basic Shopify: $13 a month and comes with 2 staff accounts, +$40 retail packages, manual order creation, discount codes, website and blog, and 0% transaction fees.
- Shopify: $54 a month and comes with all the features of the Basic plan with the addition of 3 more staff accounts, fraud analysis, gift cards, professional reports and abandoned cart recovery.
- Advanced Shopify:$107 a month and also comes with all the features of the Shopify plan with the addition of 10 staff accounts, 05% transaction fees, advanced report builder and real-time carrier shipping rates.
Each plan comes with unlimited number of products allowed, 24/7 customer support, unlimited file storage, and manual order creation. There is no lock-in contract needed so you can pay month to month but paying upfront for an annual subscription would give you a 10% discount while paying biennial upfront would give you a 20% discount. They also offer Shopify Plus, an enterprise-grade subscription for large companies and high volume merchants.
With a technical service such as an e-commerce web hosting provider, customer support must be excellent. This is an aspect where Shopify does not disappoint. They offer an extensive FAQ section where most basic concerns are addressed. Should you have further concerns or clarifications, they offer 24/7 email, live chat and telephone support so you are always able to reach their team with your preferred method.
What's the Verdict on Shopify?
Shopify eCommerce Hosting Review – Conclusion
If you are thinking of taking your business online and opening an e-commerce website you would need an excellent e-commerce host that has all the features to help you grow your online presence and not just a means to get it out there. Shopify can be that web host. With all the features they offer and excellent customer support, this company makes a solid argument that they are the best in the industry. Check them out for yourself as they offer a 30 day free trial and see just how Shopify can better your business.