HostGator is a really great company. If you try them out for 44 days and don’t like how they are doing things, they have a 45-day money back guarantee. They have an average uptime of 99.999% that even the CEO takes the time to boast about, so you know it’s a big deal. The CEO even addresses technical problems if you are unhappy with the support you’re getting. All you have to do is ask for the support ticket to be upgraded to “Adam” and BOOM! You now have VIP level technical support from the CEO! That’s pretty awesome no matter who you are.
Tons of Hosting Options
Whatever kind of hosting package you’re looking for, HostGator probably has it. This company offers shared, cloud, VPS, and dedicated hosting, and that’s just to start. If you need more specialized plans that are optimized for reselling, for WordPress, for hosting applications, or a host of other purposes, this is also a good place to look.
- Shared Hosting: You can choose from three different packages that start for as low as $5.56 per month, with regular prices of $10.95 or more monthly. These packages come equipped with all the bells and whistles you need for a great start.
- Cloud Hosting: For as low as $7.16 per month, renewing at a standard rate of as low as $12.95 per month, you can choose from three lightning-fast, highly scalable cloud-based hosting plans.
- VPS Hosting: For starting prices that go as low as $63.96 per month, you can choose and configure your own virtual private server (VPS) with full root access, state-of-the-art hardware, and more power than a shared hosting plan.
- Dedicated Hosting: Get your own dedicated server (Windows or Linux!) for as low as $174 per month, with all choices built with Intel Xeon processors, RAID-1 configured drives, and high-speed uplinks.
As for HostGator’s specialized plans, here’s a taste of what you can find:
- Reseller Plans: For as low as $29.95 per month, you can start your own hosting business with HostGator’s white-label program, complete with a ResellerClub account for bargain domain sales, free control panel and billing software, and more.
- WordPress Hosting: Starting at $7.96 per month, HostGator’s plans are equipped with cloud architecture, multicaching, and CDN for lightning-fast performance, plus advanced security features geared specifically for protecting WordPress sites.
With Features, HostGator Has You Covered!
Whether you want to create a blog, use CMS, or start an e-Commerce site, HostGator has you covered. Each of their plans offers the most value for your bottom dollar. All plans have unlimited bandwidth, storage space and shared SSL Certificates.
HostGator also gives you all the tools you need to take your business or idea to the next level. They have a large library of templates and applications to get you going even if you’re new to the web hosting scene. You can get a full functional website up and going in a matter of minutes. Which is actually amazing when you first take a look at all the cool features they offer you. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento eCommerce are all at your fingertips.
If you’re looking to build a monster site, HostGator has all the tools you are going to need for the job. With unlimited MySQL and phpMyAdmin access, you can build the best site on the internet. Or maybe you’re even more technical and you want to write something up in Python – well, HostGator is going to let you do that, too.
What's the Verdict on HostGator?
HostGator Review 2017 – Conclusion
When it comes to hosting, you usually get what you pay for. But when it comes to HostGator, you’re getting a lot more. For prices that fall on the lower end of the industry spectrum, you’re getting access to professional-level tools and a boatload of features. You can take your website wherever you want it to go. Whether you just want to build a personal website or are intent on creating the next Amazon, HostGator has all the tools to get you there quick.