Plans and Pricing
Faith Network offers three different packages for you to choose from, depending on your budget and the features you’d like to have.
- Silver: This is Faith Network’s starter package, giving you a responsive, custom-built website design, plus a powerful content management system (CMS) with user access controls to help you update and maintain your website.
- Gold: Faith Network’s flagship offering gives you all the functions of the Silver plan, plus lots of additional features. You’ll get helpful event calendars; multimedia capabilities like audio, video, and photo galleries; blogs; file managers; and more.
- Platinum: This plan expands on the Gold package’s feature set, allowing multiple separate ministries within your church to essentially have its own calendars, multimedia galleries, file systems, and more.
Faith Network charges a one-time initial fee of $1700, along with a monthly fee of $30 for web hosting. You’ll have to contact them for details of specific fees for each package, though.
Reach the Smartphone Generation
What better way to reach the younger, smartphone engaged youth than having a mobile app for your Church? Faith Network offers the most comprehensive features for your church’s mobile app. Here are some of the functions your church’s mobile app can offer your congregation’s members:
- Push notifications and alerts for events or reminders
- Livestreams of services
- Countdown timers to mark special occasions
- Google maps and driving directions for all of your church’s locations or satellite branches
- Social media integrations, with support for the largest networks like Twitter and Facebook.
- Congregation message center and electronic invites to events
Faith Network helps you develop applications for Windows, iOS, and Android, so your congregation can link up with your church no matter what device they’re using. If there are custom functions or designs you’d like to have, Faith Network works with you to develop an app that incorporates all of these with style.
Faith Network lets you broadcast your services and other projects without much fuss. Whether you’re looking to broadcast pre-recorded material or offer real-time viewing of church services and other events, Faith Network has a robust multimedia broadcasting system to assist you.
You can schedule when your material will become available, link up with your church’s other locations for a multisite broadcast if needed, and instantly archive all livestreamed material in your own video gallery. Faith Network even gives you the option to create a comprehensive online hub or “campus” which can serve as a centralized site for media broadcasts, one-on-one pastor chats, congregation message centers, and more.
Bear in mind that if you opt for the full-featured “church campus” option, Faith Network will charge you an additional $500 one-time setup fee, as well as extra monthly fees starting from $100. Of course, this is only for very media-intensive church ministries. Otherwise, you can get by perfectly fine with the multimedia options that come free with each core package.
Donations and E-Commerce
With Faith Network, you can build secure and easy-to-use donation portals that can be accessed through the web, mobile, in-app, and more. You can customize these portals as well as the available donation types that prospective donors can choose from. You can, for example, allow recurring donations, and users who sign up for this system will get their own accounts and donation history trackers.
Faith Network will automatically generation donation statements for you and your donors, and to make everything easier, the online donation platform is configured to accept common payment methods like credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and more), electronic checks, and PayPal right out of the box.
Faith Network offers support through online form, email, and phone, though their support staff often only respond to inquiries during weekday business hours. There’s also a 24/7 hotline for more immediate concerns.
What's the Verdict on Faith Network?
Faith Network Review 2018 – Conclusion
With all Faith Network has to offer, it is no surprise they come highly recommended by us. Faith Network lets you create fully customized and comprehensive online homes for your church and your congregation. Granted, they don’t have a free trial, so you won’t have a chance to check out their services before ponying up those admittedly steep entry fees. Nonetheless, all of Faith Network’s core packages come bursting with powerful features and the assurance of full customizability, so you won’t be cheated of value here. If your church wants to take to the internet and has a formidable budget at its disposal, then building a website with Faith Network may be the right step for you.