Who is Protexting For?
The great thing about Protexting, or other similar text message marketing service, is that a wide variety of clients can take advantage of its services. Small businesses, religious institutions, retailer & storefronts, sports & live events, bars, restaurants & clubs, or educational institutions can all utilize their SMS marketing service. Their group messaging features let you send out promos, invitations to events, appointment reminders, sale announcements, school news, and more.
Whether you are a startup/small, mid-sized, or large-scale business, it is guaranteed that you will find the plan that suits your company’s needs and budget in one of Protexting’s four subscription plans. To begin with, if you are on a tight budget or if your company’s SMS marketing needs are not that demanding, the Economy plan, which will cost you $69 per month, might be the perfect plan for you. This plan gives you access to all of the core functions, SMS auto-responders, two-way messaging, group texting, keyword data capture, customizable web signup forms, message scheduling, unlimited groups, QR codes, clone campaigns, 2 keywords, 1,300 outgoing text messages, and free incoming text messages.
If you want something a bit meatier in terms of features, but still well within a relatively modest company budget, the Standard plan could be just the ticket. For $149 per month, this plan gives you all of the Economy plan’s features, MMS messaging, URL shortener, appointment reminder, recurring scheduling, Text Me button, 4 keywords, 2,500 outgoing text messages, and free incoming text messages.
For companies who have a higher budget or more demanding text message marketing needs, the Business plan will cost you $299 per month. This plan gives you all of the Standard plan’s features, social media integration, import contacts, CRM custom fields, Email Capture, Name Capture, Short URL Phone tracking, 8 keywords, 5,400 outgoing text messages, and free incoming text messages.
Finally, the Corporate plan is perfect for large-scale businesses with huge budgets and demanding marketing needs. For $499 per month, this plan gives you all of the features of the previous plans, expert consultation, compliance reviews, live training, extended social media integration, comprehensive QR code generator, double opt-in mechanism, mobile website builder, alternative Smart Autoreply, smart data capture, virtual business cards, 10 keywords, 11,000 outgoing text messages, and free incoming SMS.
While most companies can find what they are looking for in these four plans, some may have a particular set of needs that these might not be able to cater to. Thankfully, Protexting also allows for custom plans and larger packages for those who need it. All you need is to contact them in order to request for one.
Protexting has a wealth of useful mobile marketing features that lets you easily engage with your audience and effectively increase your customer base. For the purposes of this review, we will only take a look at the more noteworthy ones.
- Group Texting – This is the backbone of Protexting’s mobile marketing service. With the click of a button you can send a text message campaign to hundreds, or even thousands, of people, allowing you to keep your clients, team members, or community in the loop with updates, news, promos, and the like.
- Interactive SMS Campaigns – With Protexting, you can set up a variety of interactive SMS campaigns such as surveys, sweepstakes, text feedback, and two-way messaging.
- Mobile Coupons – This text message marketing service also allows you to get more traffic to your online or offline store with the help of mobile coupons.
- QR Codes – All keyword interactions you create has a specific QR code automatically generated for it, which means that you can quickly utilize these in your print or online ads so your customers can easily join your list, vote, enter your sweepstakes, or even receive mobile coupons.
- Contact Capture – Protexting gives you a variety of tools that let you easily capture contacts to add to your list. You can create web sign forms that allow you to collect mobile numbers and other additional information from your subscribers. Additionally, their app lets you capture the first and last names, as well as email addresses, of those who send text messages to your short code.
- Social Media Integration – Thanks to its integration with Facebook and Twitter, which lets you post any of your text campaigns straight to them with a click, you can leverage the power of social media to expand your marketing efforts and online presence.
- Mobile Apps – Thanks to Protexting’s mobile app, you can send out group messages, manage your keywords, as well as your contacts, even when you are on the go.
Protexting provides several ways for users to contact them should any problems arise. You can call them via phone, send them an email, fill up an online contact form, or write them a letter. You can also check their comprehensive FAQ section to see if your query has already been addressed there before contacting their support team directly.
What's the Verdict on Protexting?
Protexting Review – Conclusion
If you are looking for a robust text message marketing service that gives you all the tools you will need in executing a successful campaign, then you can’t go wrong with Protexting. This service allows you to blast an SMS campaign to thousands of people at once, create interactive campaigns, send mobile coupons, and more. It also offers plans that can fit just about any business of any size or budget, as well as a wide network coverage for those living in the US. Protexting is definitely worth a shot if you are thinking of utilizing text messages in your marketing efforts. Check them out now to learn more!