As previously mentioned, Ahrefs offers a 3-in-1 SEO Tool. There are 3 key features to their platform include the Backlink Checker, Organic Traffic Research Tool and Paid Traffic Research tools. To give you a better idea of what each tool does, here is a summary of each Ahrefs tool:
- Backlink Checker – This allows you to look into the backlink profile of any website to see what sites link back to it. Ahrefs operates on the world’s biggest index of live backlinks with over 15 trillion links, which makes it a very powerful tool to use.
- Organic Traffic – This allows you to see which keywords a target website is ranking for in search and how much organic traffic it brings. With Ahref monitoring 300 million keywords searches in the US alone, it provides an accurate idea of web traffic.
- Paid Traffic Research – This allows you to know if any of your competitors are purchasing search ads and what keywords they are bidding on. This can help you see where you need to improve on and which are already good as is.
Pricing and Features
There are 2 tiers of subscriptions with Ahrefs, both offer 3 subscription options to go with, so whether you are an individual looking for an SEO tool to use or need it for a large corporation, Ahrefs can provide. All subscriptions allow the same features such as Social Metrics, Keywords Explorer, Positions Explorer, Content Explorer and Site Explorer.
The Personal plans come in a Lite, Standard and Advanced options, which are made for individuals who are running their own online business and need tools to help with their online campaigns. Here is a quick comparison to help you choose which one would be the best for you.
- Lite – This costs $99 a month or $82.5 a month for annual billing. This lets you launch up to 5 campaigns, track 300 keywords, check for domain health and get 10 alerts. There is a 5M data row limit, 25K batch analysis units and 50k OpenApp rows.
- Standard – This will cost you $179 a month or $149 a month for annual billing. This allows you to launch up to 15 campaigns, track 1,000 keywords, check for domain health and get 30 alerts. There is a 30M data row limit, 150K batch analysis units and 300K OpenApp rows.
- Advanced – For $399 a month or $332 a month for annual billing, this plan will allow you to launch up to 40 campaigns, track 5,000 keywords, check for domain health and get 100 alerts. There is a 125M data row limit, 600K batch analysis units and 1M OpenApp rows.
The Agency plans, meanwhile, come with 3 User, 10 User and 25 User options and is good for businesses with the need for more than one user account, such as those with entire marketing departments. Here is also a comparison of the different Agency plans that you can get with Ahrefs.
- 3 Users – $499 a month or $416 a month for annual billing will give you the ability to launch up to 30 campaigns, track 2,500 keywords, check for domain health and get 40 alerts. There is a 125M data row limit, 600K batch analysis units and 1M OpenApp rows.
- 10 Users – For $1,299 a month or $1,083 a month for annual billing, this plan allows you to launch up to 100 campaigns, track 7,500 keywords, check for domain health and get 100 alerts. There is a 1B data row limit, 2M batch analysis units and 3M OpenApp rows.
- 25 Users – Finally, this plan will cost you $2,500 a month or Contact them for annual billing price. With it, you can launch up to 250 campaigns, track 20,500 keywords, check for domain health and get 200 alerts. There is a 2B data row limit, 4M batch analysis units and 6M OpenApp rows.
Ahrefs’ customer support options are limited to mainly an extensive FAQ section which can easily be accessed on their website and a live chat feature you can access at any time. They do not offer any telephone or email support, learning center or video tutorials but their interface is easy enough to understand with the help of the FAQ section.
What's the Verdict on Ahrefs?
Ahrefs Review 2020 – Conclusion
If you are looking for an SEO Tool that offers useful functions at affordable pricing, then Ahrefs may be the right one for you. They are trusted by millions all over the world and provide various subscriptions that can meet the needs of a wide range of users, from individuals to large companies. Their platform is easy to use and they provide many articles to help you out. They even offer a 14 day free trial of their subscription plans so you can give them a try before making a purchase. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check them out today.