The Benefits of an SEOBook Membership
When you become a member of SEOBook not only do you get top quality SEO training modules and tools, you can also keep up to date with regards to new market changes with frequently updated exclusive content, monthly newsletters, and more. Additionally, you can also use their discount coupons in order to get significant savings. Finally, there are no contracts so you can cancel your subscription at any time and owe them absolutely nothing.
You can get access to SEOBook’s incredible content for just $10 a day, or $300 per month. While this may seem a bit steep for some, the combined value of all the content on offer here definitely justifies the price. In fact, it could be argued that the monthly fee is a bargain, considering all the exclusive content you are getting. The moment you sign up you will get over 100 training modules that covers everything you need in order to be a SEO pro, such as keyword research, on page SEO, pay per click marketing, website monetization, and more. These types of modules alone are usually worth $250 – $400 in other similar services. You also get quick start checklists (valued at $100), training videos (valued at $399), an exclusive 10 day autoresponder series that covers the 10 most profitable SEO strategies (valued at $500), advanced flowcharts (valued at $299), a monthly newsletter (valued at $100), their best selling ebook, and many, many more. As you can imagine, the monthly fee is not all that steep given the combined value of all the content you are getting.
That said, if you are still unsure whether you want to subscribe to SEOBook’s service, you can give their free 7-day course a try. This lets you download $300 worth of SEO tools, private beta test their newest tools, access premium content, and receive a 7-part email course especially designed for beginners, called “7 days to SEO Success.”
In addition to the hundreds of training modules, this website also offers some free SEO tools, such as For the purposes of this review we will focus more on SEOBook’s keyword research tools, as well as the features the relate to keyword research.
- Keyword Research Module – Before you even begin building your site or even thinking of performing any sort of keyword research, you might want to check out SEOBook’s training module on the subject. This module gets into detail about how to brainstorm a list of meaningful keywords, the best methods for using a keyword research tool, methods for narrowing keyword list down to the most crucial ones, the importance of comparing against a competitor’s keywords, and so much more.
- Keyword Research Tool – SEOBook’s database contains 28,527,279 keywords representing more than 13 billion monthly searches. This keyword tool offers rough suggested daily search volumes by market for Google, Bing, and Yahoo networks, links to Google Trends, Google Suggest, Google Synonyms, Yahoo! Suggest, and more.
- Keyword List Cleaner – This tool lets you easily remove bad or undesirable keywords from you list. You can opt to strip numbers from the list, strip certain words for keyword phrases, and strip phrases containing certain keywords.
- Domain Finder – This premium tool allows you to get keyword suggestions and find associated domain names.
- Keyword List Comparison – Another premium tool, this lets you compare keyword lists against each other. This lets you, for example, get a better idea which list you can benefit more from.
If you run into any problems or simply have questions regarding their service, you can submit a support ticket. Alternatively, you can peruse their comprehensive knowledgebase that contains a categorized view of all frequently asked questions, a troubleshooter that takes you on a step-by-step tour to find the solution you are looking for, a community forum where you can also ask questions or browse threads that may shed light on your predicament, as well as free and premium training videos.
What's the Verdict on SEOBook?
SEOBook Review 2017- Conclusion
SEOBook is the best SEO resource that you could possibly find on the world wide web. It offers an incredible amount of educational training modules and really useful free and premium SEO tools. Its free keyword research tools are top notch as well, offering functionality that can rival other similar free tools. While the subscription fee seems steep at first, it is fully justified by the sheer value of all their offerings combined. If you want to learn and enhance your knowledge while performing vital keyword research for your website, SEOBook has got your back. Check out their website now!